The purpose of Commercial Crime Insurance is to compensate the company for the financial damage caused by a crime (theft, burglary, robbery, forgery, fraud). Conventional property insurance contracts are often of no use in such a situation, as they exclude losses to the company which are caused by or involve the participation of an employee.
You can insure:
- Financial loss (the property of a company or client) caused by an employee or a crime committed involving their participation
- Financial damage caused by the criminal activities of a third party
- Direct damage caused by computer crime (social hustling, business letter fraud, fraudulent schemes by the CEO or accountant)
- Legal costs to prove a crime has been committed
Commercial Crime Insurance is necessary for a company, if:
- employees have access to valuable equipment, goods or cash
- the company has assets that can be stolen
- the company performs electronic transactions and transfers
- valuables are stored or transported
Look beyond the price when it comes to choosing insurance. Request an offer by writing to: email@example.com or calling 666 0300!