If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, you can block them in your browser settings. That way the cookies used on our website and on other websites will not be stored but it may mean that not all the website functions work properly.
What do cookies do on IIZI’s website?
- Cookies can remember your information, for example your contact information. It makes a lot of operations (for example, entering your information) easier.
- Cookies can collect anonymous user information, for example the number of people using our calculators. We use this information to constantly improve the IIZI’s website user experience.
- Cookies can remember that you visited IIZI’s website. Online advertisers can use this information to send you adverts, for example on a third party’s website you will see an advertisement with IIZI’s offer.
Cookies used on IIZI’s website
- Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies have a very important role in the operation of our website. These include cookies which help you to move to the correct pages when we are updating our website.
- Performance cookies
These cookies collect information on how visitors use our site. That is how we find out if there’s an error and it also allows us to test new functions. We do not collect any information that can be used to identify the user, but only aggregate and anonymous data. We only use this information to improve the operation of the website.
- Functionality cookies
These cookies allow us to personalise the site to improve your user experience, for example the cookies remember your preferences, they identify whether the relevant service has already been offered to you and they store complex decisions.
- Targeting/advertising cookies
These cookies register your visit to the site, the pages you view and the links you click on. We use this information to make the website and its advertisements more relevant to your interests. To this end, we may also share this information with third parties. These cookies also allow monitoring the efficiency of advertising campaigns.