Construction all-risk (CAR) insurance manages all construction related risks for the contracting entity, contractor and/or third party. Subject to insurance are:
- Events related to property (for example, materials related to construction and the building under construction, machinery and equipment)
- Events related to liability (for example, damage caused to the contracting entity or a third party)
We also help clients purchase insurance company’s warranties (offer warranty, performance of work warranty, warranty period warranty).
The expectations of the construction sector for insurance cover have changed significantly. The need for insurance is dictated by the legal space, requirements for buildings and design, and high competition in the field of construction. Our approach to insuring construction projects keeps in mind the best interests of the contractor and the contracting entity.
- Our solutions consider the distinctive features of the object of construction – office building, production buildings, road construction, off-shore structures and so on require different approaches.
- We expand the terms and conditions of the insurance company’s usual solutions to make them meet the clients’ insurable interest.
- We seek new solutions so that insurance contracts will be in accordance with modern construction technology and requirements.
- We advise construction companies and contracting entities in drawing up contract terms and conditions related to construction insurance.
Look beyond the price when it comes to choosing insurance. Request an offer by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 666 0300!