Insure your travel & win 50 € in IIZI insurance credit!
Travel Insurance can be found here.
1. The campaign organiser is IIZI Kindlustusmaakler AS, commercial register code 10641929, seat Telliskivi 60/2 Tallinn, 10412 Harju County (hereinafter Organiser).
2. Campaign ‘Insure Your Travel & WIN 50 €!’ taking place during the period 01.08.2019-31.08.2019 (hereinafter Campaign Period).
3. Campaign message: Conclude travel insurance for your trip via the Internet (iizi.ee or the IIZI app) and win EUR 50 in IIZI insurance credit.
4. Everyone who purchased travel insurance during the Campaign Period via IIZI from the following IIZI sales channels on the Internet – www.iizi.ee or the IIIZI app – will be automatically entered in the campaign prize drawing.
5. The campaign prize is IIZI insurance credit in the amount of EUR 50, which will raffled following the end of the Campaign Period, at the latest on 06.09.2019. The prize is EUR 50 in IIZI insurance credit, which a private person can use for any insurance type. The drawing will take place electronically, with the winner being selected at random.
6. The Organiser will contact the winner at his or her e-mail address or via telephone within 48 hours after the draw has been made, and shall provide further instructions on how to collect the award.
7. The Organiser will check the conformity of the prize winner with the rules of the campaign. The Organiser has the right to refuse to present the prize if the participant has not fulfilled the campaign rules. In order to collect the award, the winner must submit an identity document to the Organiser.
8. The win will not be replaced with another type of award or issued in cash.
9. Employees of IIZI Kindlustusmaakler AS are prohibited from taking part.
10. The Campaign Organiser has the unilateral right to interrupt the campaign and cancel the issuing of the award due to the occurrence of force majeure conditions.
11. Additional information on the campaign is available by writing to email@example.com or telephoning 16660.
12. All complaints in connection with the organisation and/or performance of the campaign must be sent by 30.11.2019 to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the keyword ‘Insure Your Travel and WIN EUR 50!’.