With an insurance you are The King of Travel! Travel insurance is available here.
The campaign prize is a high quality Samsonite suitcase!
Campaign Terms and Conditions:
1. The campaign is organised by IIZI Kindlustusmaakler AS, commercial register code 10641929, seat Telliskivi 60/2, Tallinn 10412, Harju County (hereinafter the Organiser).
2. The campaign ‘With an insurance you are The King of Travel’ takes place during the period 01.01.2020–29.02.2020 (hereinafter the Campaign Period).
3. Campaign message: Insurance makes you travel king!
4. Everyone who purchases travel insurance through IIZI during the Campaign Period from the following IIZI sales channels – iizi.ee, IIZI App, IIZI’s representative offices or points of sale across Estonia – automatically enters the campaign prize drawing.
5. The campaign prize is a high quality SAMSONITE Lite-Biz suitcase worth €589.99, raffled after the end of the Campaign Period by no later than 30.03.2020.
6. The Organiser will contact the winner by e-mail or phone within 48 hours after the draw has been made and will give them further instructions on how to collect the prize.
7. The Organiser will verify whether the person who won the prize complies with the campaign rules. The Organiser has the right to refuse to present the prize if the participant has failed to comply with the campaign rules. To collect the prize the winner must present to the Organiser their identity document.
8. The prize is not substituted for other types of prizes or paid in money.
9. Employees of IIZI Kindlustusmaakler AS are not eligible to take part in the Campaign.
10. The Campaign Organiser has the unilateral right to cancel the Campaign and stop giving out the prize if force majeure occurs.
11. More information about the Campaign is available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 666 0300.
12. All complaints regarding the organisation and/or conduct of the Campaign must be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com with the keyword ‘With an insurance you are The King of Travel’ by 29.02.2020.