Vehicles don’t always keep the distance. Better insure and win!
Buy a mtpl or casco and take part in more than 1000 l of fuel lottery.
Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- The campaign is organised by IIZI Kindlustusmaakler AS, commercial register code 10641929, seat Telliskivi 60/2, Tallinn 10412, Harju County (hereinafter the Organiser).
- The campaign “No distance? Better insure!” takes place during 01.04.2020–31.05.2020 (hereinafter the Campaign Period).
- Campaign message: No distance? Better insure! Over 1000 litres of fuel is raffled off.
- Everyone who purchases traffic insurance or comprehensive insurance through IIZI during the Campaign Period from the following IIZI sales channels: iizi.ee, IIZI App, IIZI’s representative offices or points of sale throughout Estonia, automatically enters the raffle.
- The campaign prize is over 1000 litres of fuel raffled off after the end of the Campaign Period by no later than 30.06.2020. The prize is raffled off in €100 portions, which means there can be no more than 14 winners. The winners are selected randomly by electronic means.
- The Organiser will contact the winners by e-mail or phone within 48 hours after the draw has been made and will give them further instructions on how to collect the prize.
- The Organiser will verify whether the persons who won the prize comply with the campaign rules. The Organiser has the right to refuse to present the prize if the participant has failed to comply with the campaign rules. To collect the prize the winner must present to the Organiser their identity document.
- We will announce the winners on IIZI’s website and Facebook page.
- The prize is not substituted for other types of prizes or paid in money.
- Employees of IIZI Kindlustusmaakler AS are not eligible to take part in the Campaign.
- The Organiser of the Campaign has a unilateral right to cancel the Campaign and stop giving out the prize if force majeure occurs.
- More information about the Campaign is available by writing to email@example.com or calling 666 0300.
- All complaints regarding the organisation and/or conduct of the Campaign shall be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the keyword “No distance? Better insure!” by 30.11.2020.